I am so excited for my latest project! I’ve been busy making invitations, program covers and logos that match my 2014 Personal Progress Calendar. Today, I’m sharing my PP Coordinates Photo Invitations! Not only do I have New Beginnings and YWIE versions, I’ve got BLANK ones, too! Continue reading “Introducing: Personal Progress Calendar Coordinates [Photo Invites]”
I received a comment from Heather asking if I could do my New Beginnings Invite in Portuguese or create one without the logo in English so she could do her invites in own in her language. I was thrilled to do the invite in Portuguese for Heather AND to offer you some variations on the original.
I’ve redesigned my invites with additional backgrounds to the original blue: pink, green and yellow, which compliment my 2012 Mutual Theme calendars. Plus, I’ve provided you with a download of my invite in all four colors without the 2012 theme–they are totally without text! Now, you can use these invitations for a whole lot of other occasions: Young Women in Excellence, Activity Days, Relief Society activities, wedding showers, birthday parties–any occasion you want to create a four-by-six-inch photo-print invite!
Here’s how to customize my blank invitations:
- Open the .jpeg file in photo-editing software (Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Paint Shop Pro, Gimp, etc.)
- Add your text. Note: If you want to put something on the black area of the invite, be sure you change your text color to white.
- Save your file as a high-quality .jpeg file.
- Upload your file to your favorite online photo processor. I prefer Costco.com or Shutterfly.com. If you use Costco, DO NOT use their quick uploader. Go with the high-resolution upload, which will take longer, for best printing results.
- Order your invitations as four-by-six-inch photo prints. (So inexpensive!)
You will love the quality of a photo-print invitation and your guests will be impressed, too!
Remember, all of my downloads are for non-commerical personal or Church use, only!
Please, don’t share my files with others. Simply send them here to download their own.
Thanks so much for visiting Hang a Ribbon on the Moon!
Download my 4-by-6-inch invites WITH 2012 Mutual Theme here.
Download my 4-by-6-inch BLANK invites here.
Download my 4-by-6-inch New Beginnings invite in Portuguese here.
(Please let me know if I misspelled something.)
I have some really exciting projects coming soon! Don’t miss a post by subscribing to my blog! I love my followers!