I received a comment from Heather asking if I could do my New Beginnings Invite in Portuguese or create one without the logo in English so she could do her invites in own in her language. I was thrilled to do the invite in Portuguese for Heather AND to offer you some variations on the original.
I’ve redesigned my invites with additional backgrounds to the original blue: pink, green and yellow, which compliment my 2012 Mutual Theme calendars. Plus, I’ve provided you with a download of my invite in all four colors without the 2012 theme–they are totally without text! Now, you can use these invitations for a whole lot of other occasions: Young Women in Excellence, Activity Days, Relief Society activities, wedding showers, birthday parties–any occasion you want to create a four-by-six-inch photo-print invite!
Here’s how to customize my blank invitations:
- Open the .jpeg file in photo-editing software (Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Paint Shop Pro, Gimp, etc.)
- Add your text. Note: If you want to put something on the black area of the invite, be sure you change your text color to white.
- Save your file as a high-quality .jpeg file.
- Upload your file to your favorite online photo processor. I prefer Costco.com or Shutterfly.com. If you use Costco, DO NOT use their quick uploader. Go with the high-resolution upload, which will take longer, for best printing results.
- Order your invitations as four-by-six-inch photo prints. (So inexpensive!)
You will love the quality of a photo-print invitation and your guests will be impressed, too!
Remember, all of my downloads are for non-commerical personal or Church use, only!
Please, don’t share my files with others. Simply send them here to download their own.
Thanks so much for visiting Hang a Ribbon on the Moon!
Download my 4-by-6-inch invites WITH 2012 Mutual Theme here.
Download my 4-by-6-inch BLANK invites here.
Download my 4-by-6-inch New Beginnings invite in Portuguese here.
(Please let me know if I misspelled something.)
I have some really exciting projects coming soon! Don’t miss a post by subscribing to my blog! I love my followers!