I’m Neisha: a wife, mom to four, editor and writer who enjoys digital and paper scrapbooking, sewing, reading, cooking and baking, gardening and playing around in Photoshop and Illustrator. I created this blog to share ideas, inspiration and designs I create for my Church assignments and for friends and family. Enjoy!
Please note: I very, very rarely accept jobs to do design work for individuals. Sorry, I am just too busy!
- All downloads and designs posted on my blog are for non-commercial, personal or Church use only. You MAY NOT use them to create crafts, digital designs or other items for resale.
- You MAY NOT share my files except as noted below–if someone you know wants a copy, please send them here to download their own. This means you MAY NOT email my files, upload them to file-sharing sites or distribute them in any way.
- You MAY share my calendar files electronically with those you serve in your Church callings.
- You MAY print out my files to use and handouts, etc. for personal or Church use.
- You MAY use my artwork in creating your own invitations, flyers, etc. but only for non-commercial personal or Church use. For example, you can use my designs to make t-shirts for a Church-sponsored youth conference, but you may NOT sell the t-shirts at a craft fair. If you want to use my designs in fundraising/charity drives, please email me for permission.
- You MAY link to posts on my blog on social media or other sites so others can come download their own copies of my files. If you use images from my blog, please link back here in your post.
- Please direct people to my blog in order to download my files. You MAY NOT upload my files and or put download links on other sites.
If you need a Copyright Release Form, please contact me.