Now that the holidays are over, I’m back designing and putting together more 2012 Mutual theme printables for you. Today, I have some gift/handout tags. I made these to attach to some crystals we’re giving our girls as favors at New Beginnings. I had them printed on high-quality photo paper at Costco and then cut them out, punched them and added an eyelet and blue ribbon. In order to upload my tags to Costco, I saved two tags on a four-by-six-inch .jpeg document and uploaded it the same way as I would a regular four-by-six-inch photo. That way, I get two tags for the very inexpensive price of one photo print.
If you upload my files to Costco, please don’t use their fast uploader–it really makes the print quality poor. Go for the full-resolution option for best results.
Included in my download for you is the two-tag four-by-six-inch .jpeg, a .pdf with a full page of tags, and a .png file of two tags and a .png of a single tag.
Here are some ideas for using these 2012 Mutual tags:
- Attach to a small crystal with a ribbon as a handout
- Use them as gift tags for birthday gifts
- Print and attach to the front of a birthday card
- Laminate and give to the girls to put on their key-rings or hang in their rooms/cars
- Tie a ribbon through the hole and glue a magnet on the back to create a Mutual-theme magnet
- Slip inside a gift-card holder
- Use on scrapbook pages/projects
- String them on ribbon, strings or chain necklaces and use them as “dog-tags” for girls camp
I’d love to hear your additional ideas for these tags, so leave a comment below.
Download my Arise and Shine Forth Gift/Handout Tags here.
Note: You will need to unzip the download before you can use the files.
Please don’t share these files! I’d love it if you sent your friends here to download their own.
All files are for non-commercial home, personal or Church use only.
I hope you’re inspired to help your YW arise and shine!