Thank you for the wonderful feedback about this amazing series of #hallelujah Easter projects, printables and inspiration! I have even more goodness to share with you and am excited to present the seventh post in my series celebrating Easter and the LDS Church’s #hallelujah Easter campaign. (Scroll down a bit for links to of all the posts in this series.)
I am thrilled to invite you to participate with me this Easter season by using these projects, sharing the Church’s Easter content, and posting and sharing photos on social media of how you utilize all these Easter projects and using the #hallelujah tag.
But first, here’s what I’ve got for you today:
An inspiring Easter week advent activity from Mandy Beyeler of Sugar Bee Crafts. Mandy’s contribution includes a full week’s worth of daily activities from journaling to treats all aimed at bringing the spirit of Jesus Christ into your Easter celebration.
Don’t miss a post or project in this series! Follow this blog (link in the right-hand column.)
Here’s a list of all the posts in this series so far:
- #hallelujah Easter Posters
- #hallelujah Empty Tomb Cookies Recipe and Activity Guide
- #hallelujah Nested Envelopes by Heidi Swapp
- #hallelujah Three Easter Projects from Melissa Esplin
- #hallelujah French Toast Easter Bake Recipe & Activity from My Computer Is My Canvas
- #Hallelujah Easter Videos & Updated Easter Thoughts & Inspiration Booklet
- #Hallelujah Inspiring Easter Decor from Paging Supermom
- #hallelujah 3×4-inch Pocket Scrapbooking Cards from Persnickety Prints
I was honored to be asked by Sugardoodle to participate with several other LDS bloggers in sharing this amazing content and the Church’s campaign materials. The goal of these posts will be to help you celebrate the Easter season and promote the Church’s special content.
Now, let’s explore Mandy’s #hallelujah contribution!
Mandy has created an entire week of fun, inspiring activities, which you can do with your family, one per day during the week before Easter Sunday.
However, I think some of these activities would be perfect for a YW or Activity Days gathering or lesson. You could also help your girls assemble the entire advent project to take home to their families.
Mandy put each of her daily activities into numbered plastic eggs and then hung them from an adorable Easter tree. Here’s how each day goes, beginning with egg #8 and working down to egg #1.
8. Palm Sunday: Chronology Activity
7. Monday: Treat Delivery
6. Tuesday: Teachings of Jesus
5. Wednesday: Miracles
4. Thursday: Atonement Video
3. Good Friday: Journal Activity
2. Saturday: Resurrection Rolls
1. Easter Sunday: Easter Video
The download includes everything you need to plan and prepare the full week’s events including instructions, recipe, printables and journaling sheet.
Thanks, Mandy from Sugar Bee Crafts for this wonderful project! I love how it puts the focus on Jesus Christ, Our Savior.
I have a couple of more posts in this #hallelujah series so please, follow this blog so you don’t miss out!
Please note, these downloads are for noncommercial personal or Church use only.
You will need to unzip the download before you can access the files.
See you soon for more #hallelujah.