Here is the second project in my series of new printables in my YW Values Now collection, a suite of Personal Progress Values-inspired printables that celebrate the Values and to encourage YW to incorporate them into their lives today.
In the next weeks, I will post several projects in this collection including invitations, certificates, note cards and more. You can find my other posts here:
- YW Values Now 25x28mm Rectangle 2016 Mutual Theme Pendants
- YW Values Now Candy-Bar Wrappers
- YW Values Now 4×6 Photo Value Cards
- YW Values Now Photo Invites
- YW Values Now Certificates
- YW Values Bracelets
- YW Values Now 2015 & 2016 Mutual Theme Cards
- YW Values Now Event Posters
- YW Values Now 2015 & 2016 8×10-inch Mutual Theme Posters
- YW Values Now 8×10-inch Personal Progress Values & YW Theme Posters
- YW Values Now 30x40mm Oval Pendants (2015 & 2016 Mutual Theme)
Don’t forget to enter to win a YW Values Bracelet worth $47! Contest ends 30 September 2015.
Don’t miss a post or project! Follow this blog via email (right-hand column).
Today’s project is YW Values Newsletter Templates!
These so easy-to-use newsletter templates make communicating with your Young Women quick and fun! My download includes TWO different template versions, each in EIGHT different color combinations (to match the YW Values).
Each editable PDF file has customizable spaces for
- Your ward/stake name
- Article Titles (4 text fields)
- Article Content (4 text fields)
To customize an editable PDF file, you will need to download Adobe Reader (if you don’t already have it), a free program.
Once you’ve opened Adobe Reader, follow these steps:
- Open the editable PDF (File>Open).
- Click on the text field you want to customize.
- Type in your information. PLEASE NOTE: Font type, size, color and orientation all are pre-selected for you and cannot be changed.
- Click in another text field and type in your information.
- Repeat for all text fields.
- Save the file. (File>Save).
- Print or email to your readers. NOTE: If your readers will be viewing the edited file on a mobile device, they will need to have the most recent version of Adobe Reader installed.
Because I’ve included two versions and eight color variations for a total of 16 different newsletter templates, you can use a different one each month, a different one for each quarter or even a different one for each class. Get creative!
You will need to UNZIP the download before you can access the files.
Remember, all of my downloads are for noncommercial personal or Church use only.
Do not share my files in any way. Please send your friends here to download their own copies.
Watch this blog in the coming weeks for more coordinating YW Values Now Printables.