Here is the fourth project in my series of new printables in my YW Values Now collection, a suite of Personal Progress Values-inspired printables that celebrate the Values and to encourage YW to incorporate them into their lives today.
In the next several posts, I will share projects in this collection including invitations, certificates, note cards and more. You can find my other posts in this series here:
- YW Values Now 25x28mm Rectangle 2016 Mutual Theme Pendants
- YW Values Now Candy-Bar Wrappers
- YW Values Now Editable Newsletter Templates
- YW Values Now 4×6-inch Photo Invitations
- YW Values Now Certificates
- YW Values Bracelets
- YW Values Now 2015 & 2016 Mutual Theme Cards
- YW Values Now Event Posters
- YW Values Now 2015 & 2016 8×10-inch Mutual Theme Posters
- YW Values Now 8×10-inch Personal Progress Values & YW Theme Posters
- YW Values Now 30x40mm Oval Pendants (2015 & 2016 Mutual Theme)
Don’t forget to enter to win a YW Values Bracelet worth $47! Contest ends 30 September 2015.
Don’t miss a post or project! Follow this blog via email (right-hand column).
Here a just a few ways to use them:
- Hand out mini-albums of Value Cards at Young Women in Excellence (bind a set together with clear acetate for cover and back)
- Frame Value Cards in inexpensive dollar-store 4×6-inch frames and use as signs on Personal Progress project tables at YWIE/New Beginnings
- Post Value Cards as door/class signs at a Personal Progress workshop or activity
- Give a Value Card to a girl as she completes each Personal Progress Value (you could also give her a coordinating candy bar)
- Provide all 8 Value Cards in a cute envelope as an introduction to Personal Progress for incoming Beehives
- ModPodge a set of Value Cards to 4×6-inch wooden blocks to create cute and inexpensive Stake/Ward YW event centerpieces
- Use to decorate a bulletin board or Personal Progress display in the YW room
- Hand out Value Cards to the girls at a Personal Progress activity
- Sew drawstring bags from one of my YW Value Fabrics, enclose a set of Value Cards and give to girls on their birthdays or for Christmas
Each YW Values Now Collection 4×6-inch Value Card features the Personal Progress book description of one of the eight Personal Progress Values (Faith, Divine Nature, Individual Worth, Knowledge, Good Works, Integrity and Virute) plus the scripture reference.
You can print these 4×6-inch cards on your home printer using cardstock and your printer’s best-quality setting or, you can upload them to your favorite photo-processing site and have them printed as inexpensive 4×6-inch photo prints (my favorite way to reproduce them).
You will need to UNZIP the download before you can access the files.
Remember, all of my downloads are for noncommercial personal or Church use only.
Do not share my files in any way. Please send your friends here to download their own copies.
Watch this blog for more coordinating YW Values Now Printables.