Here is the eleventh project in my series of printables in my YW Values Now collection, a suite of Personal Progress Values-inspired printables that celebrate the Values and encourage YW to incorporate them into their lives today.
You can find my previous posts in this series here:
- YW Values Now 30x40mm Oval Pendants
- YW Values Now Candy-Bar Wrappers
- YW Values Now Editable Newsletter Templates
- YW Values Now 4×6-inch Photo Invitations
- YW Values Now 4×6 Photo Value Cards
- YW Values Bracelets
- YW Values Now Personal Progress Value Certificates + BONUS YW Recognition Award & Honor Bee Certificates
- YW Values Now 4×6-inch 2015 & 2016 Mutual Theme Cards
- YW Values Now 8×10-inch Event Posters
- YW Values Now 8×10-inch 2015 & 2016 Mutual Theme Posters
- YW Values Now Collection: 8×10 Personal Progress Values Posters + YW Theme Poster
Don’t miss a post or project! Follow this blog via email (right-hand column).
Today’s project comes from a suggestion from Stacy E., a wonderful blog reader! She purchased rectangle pendant trays and wondered if I could alter my Oval Press Forward design to fit. I was excited to help and pulled together some 25x38mm pendant prints for her.
Stacy put together her rectangle pendants using my designs and generously shared photos of the completed necklaces with me. I couldn’t wait to share them with you (with her permission, of course 🙂 )
- These pendants make perfect YW Christmas or birthday gifts
- Give to your girls as handouts at New Beginnings or Young Women in Excellence
- Or, present them to outgoing Stake & Ward leaders
- Make them as a Girls Camp craft or for a Mutual craft night
- You could use them for secret sister gifts, too!
I’ve got 8×10-inch high-quality JPEG files of both theme versions for you–either print on cardstock on your printer’s highest-quality setting or have printed as 8×10-inch photos.
These beautiful pendants can be made for less than $2 each–including the pendant tray, glass cabochon and chain. Here are just a few places you can purchase 25x38mm pendant trays:
- HLDIY (pendant trays only) (Amazon) [affiliate link]
- Photo Jewelry Making (pendant trays & cabochons)(Amazon) [affiliate link]
- DIY Garden Supply (20-pack, trays & cabochons) (Etsy)
- Pretty Charmed (10-pack, trays only) (Etsy)
- Pretty Charmed (20-pack, trays & cabochons) (Etsy)
In addition to the 25x38mm pendant trays, glass cabochons, and chains (optional), you will need to purchase glaze. LillyD’s, Pretty Charmed, Amazon (affiliate link) and Sun and Moon sell it.
Once you’re ready to assemble your pendants, check out this fantastic, very detailed tutorial from LillyD’s here.
My download includes 8×10-inch JPEG files with 25x38mm rectangles in the 2016 Mutual Theme and in eight different color versions, which coordinate with my YW Values Now Collection printables.
You can download my YW Values Now Collection 25x38mm Pendant Prints here.
You will need to UNZIP the download before you can access the files.
Remember, all of my downloads are for noncommercial personal or Church use only.
Do not share my files in any way. Please send your friends here to download their own copies.
Watch this blog for more LDS printables! Don’t miss a post: Follow via email. (Sign-up in the right-hand column.)