Here is the tenth project in my series of new printables in my YW Values Now collection, a suite of Personal Progress Values-inspired printables that celebrate the Values and to encourage YW to incorporate them into their lives today.
In the next several posts, I will share projects in this collection including invitations, certificates, note cards and more. You can find my other posts in this series here:
- YW Values Now 25x28mm Rectangle 2016 Mutual Theme Pendants
- YW Values Now Candy-Bar Wrappers
- YW Values Now Editable Newsletter Templates
- YW Values Now 4×6-inch Photo Invitations
- YW Values Now 4×6 Photo Value Cards
- YW Values Bracelets
- YW Values Now Personal Progress Value Certificates + BONUS YW Recognition Award & Honor Bee Certificates
- YW Values Now 4×6-inch 2015 & 2016 Mutual Theme Cards
- YW Values Now 8×10-inch Event Posters
- YW Values Now 8×10-inch 2015 & 2016 Mutual Theme Posters
- YW Values Now Collection: 8×10 Personal Progress Values Posters + YW Theme Poster
Don’t forget to enter to win a YW Values Bracelet worth $47! Contest ends SOON on 30 September 2015.
Don’t miss a post or project! Follow this blog via email (right-hand column).
I’d love to share how you use my YW Values Now Collection printables–send me an email and let me know. Pictures are even better!
A sweet reader asked if I could make some prints with the 2016 Mutual Theme for her to put into 30x40mm pendants. I took this project one step further and made designs for both the 2015 “Embark” AND the 2016 “Press Forward” themes!
- These pendants make perfect YW Christmas or birthday gifts
- Give to your girls as handouts at New Beginnings or Young Women in Excellence
- Or, present them to outgoing Stake & Ward leaders
- Make them as a Girls Camp craft or for a Mutual craft night
These beautiful pendants can be made for less than $2 each–including the pendant tray, glass cabochon and chain. I purchased my supplies from LillyD’s Craft Supplies, but you can find supplies all over the web. Here are just a few:
- Etsy Search for 30x40mm Oval Pendant Tray Kits
- Pretty Charmed on Etsy
- Sun and Moon Craft Kits
- Belles Bead Supplies
In addition to the 30x40mm pendant trays, glass cabochons, and chains, you will need to purchase glaze. Both LillyD’s and Sun and Moon sell it. I have ordered supplies from both of these companies and they are both quick and awesome to work with.
Once you’re ready to assemble your pendants, check out this fantastic, very detailed tutorial from LillyD’s here.
My download includes 8×10-inch JPEG files with 30x40mm ovals in both the 2015 & 2016 Mutual Themes and in eight different color combinations, which coordinate with my YW Values Now Collection printables.
You will need to UNZIP the download before you can access the files.
Remember, all of my downloads are for noncommercial personal or Church use only.
Do not share my files in any way. Please send your friends here to download their own copies.
Watch this blog for a few more coordinating YW Values Now Printables to come. (You’ve got to see the necklaces–coming soon!)