This is the fifth post in my series featuring the Focus on Your Innergram theme and I will be sharing some posters with you–perfect for decorating or promoting your event. All of the projects in this series offer the option to use the 2014 Mutual Theme or add your own.
In case you missed my previous posts and the explanation of this theme, you can catch up here:
- Focus on Your Innergram: Clipart & Logos
- Focus on Your Innergram: Print & Cut Invites
- Focus on Your Innergram: Photo Invites
- Focus on Your Innergram: Handouts
- Focus on Your Innergram: Decor Ideas, Refreshments & Burlap Bunting Pattern
- Focus on Your Innergram: Skit & Program Cover
I have four different 8.5×11-inch posters for you to download today. I have posters with the 2014 Mutual Theme and also without so you can use them for Relief Society, Activity Days or other occasions and celebrations.
One of the posters features a knock-out, or space for you to insert your own photo or image. Here’s how:
- Open up an 8.5×11-inch new file in Photoshop, Photoshop Elements or other graphic-design software.
- Drag in your image or create your text.
- Place the knockout poster in the layer above your image/text.
- Save and print.
In this example, I placed a Come Unto Christ logo in the knockout area and added a “username,” “time” and “hashtag.”
I used these knockout posters as part of our decorations for our Focus on Your Innergram New Beginnings. I took some fun selfies/goofy photos of all of the YW leaders and inserted each image into a poster, added funny captions and hashtags (#), and hung the printed posters with clothespins and my Burlap Bunting behind the podium.
My next post will be the final in this series and features a Focus on Your Innergram skit and program cover. Don’t miss it!
Remember, my designs are for noncommercial personal or Church use only.
You will need to unzip the download before you can access the files.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Don’t miss a post or project: follow this blog via email (and get a free gift, too!). You can sign up in the right-hand column.