Here is one more download that goes with my 2014 Personal Progress Calendar. I’ve often had requests to make these calendars for Activity Days or Relief Society. Instead of creating a whole new project, I’ve created some new bonus calendar covers which, when combined with the bonus blank pages already included in the 2014 Personal Progress Calendar download, make it easy to adapt the calendars for Activity Days, Relief Society or individual use.
NOTE: Find all my 2014 Personal Progress Calendar Coordinates posts here:
- 2014 Personal Progress Calendar
- 2014 Personal Progress Calendar Coordinates [Invites]
- 2014 Personal Progress Calendar Coordinates [Program Covers]
- 2014 Personal Progress Calendar Coordinates [Logos]
But first, because I was unable to get more of the black-and-pink flowered paper I used on my sample calendar, and I figured it would be hard for you to find, too, I made my own similar paper to create a bonus calendar cover for you. Now you have three options for the cover!
Next, for all of you Activity Day and Relief Society leaders, I created a couple of covers without the Personal Progress logo on the front. Now, you can write Activity Days or Relief Society or even Emily’s on the label. Or, use your own software (Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Word, etc.) to add your own details to the cover.
If you want to adapt the Personal Progress Calendar for yourself or your organization, here’s how:
- Download the 2014 Personal Progress Calendar (link at bottom of post). Assembly instructions and supply list included in the download.
- Download my Bonus Calendar Covers (link at the bottom of this post).
- Print out calendar pages and bonus blank pages so that you have one for each month. You can use the “In Review” and beginning of the year pages or make your own using the bonus blank pages. (NOTE: You can edit the bonus blank pages in the editable PDF and add your own journaling prompts or goals.)
- Edit your desired calendar cover JPEG in your software and print OR print out your desired calendar cover (PDF) and write your info on the front.
- Cut and assemble your calendar, replacing the monthly goal pages with the bonus blank pages and using your chosen cover.
You can download my 2014 Personal Progress Calendar Bonus Covers here.
Please do not share my files in any way.
You will need to UNZIP the download before you can access the files.
Thanks so much for visiting! Enjoy!