Yes! My 2013 Personal Progress Calendar is done and ready for you! Woo hoo! Each calendar has an adorable cover, calendar pages for each month and monthly goal pages PLUS four extra pages: Plans for 2013, Scriptures, Year in Review and Testimony.
One wonderful reader of this blog asked for a way to customize the monthly goal pages in my 2012 Personal Progress Calendar project. In case you missed the post, here is a picture of the finished project:
It is six-by-six-inches in size and features monthly calendar pages, monthly goal pages, a planning for 2012 page, a favorite scripture page and two year in review pages. It can stand on a dresser or hang in a locker or on a wall. You could even print out each page to give to your girls each month. You can find out how to put the calendar together by reading the instructions in the download at the end of this post.
In order to make this calendar more customizable, here’s what I came up with for you:
- A customizable, interactive .pdf file featuring fields you can fill in with your own monthly value, scripture, quote and Personal Progress goal on the monthly goal pages!
- Blank monthly goal page files in .jpeg format for editing in your own word-processing or graphic-editing software (Word, Photoshop, etc.).
I’ve included everything you need in one big zip file for you to download! Remember, you will need to unzip the download before you can use it. Also, to use the .pdf files, you will need Adobe Reader, which is free from Adobe. com and already installed on most computers.
In the zip you will find:
- An interactive .pdf of the 2012 Personal Progress Calendar with project instructions and blank fields for you to fill in (NOTE: The pages to print are after the project instructions.)
- A .pdf with instructions for filling out the interactive file
- The original 2012 Personal Progress Calendar .pdf file with project instructions and pages to print
- A folder with blank monthly goal pages and plans for 2012/year in review 2012 pages in .jpeg format
- A folder with monthly calendar pages in .jpeg format
- A folder with monthly goal pages and plans for 2012/year in review 2012 pages with my suggested values, scriptures, quotes and Personal Progress goals
***IMPORTANT NOTE: You CAN NOT save your information in the interactive .pdf file. Because if this, I suggest you fill in a month at a time and then print out that month. You can always copy your print out to make multiple copies.
This project was so fun for our girls to put together a few weeks ago. They had a great time cutting out their pages and assembling the calendars while socializing together. I hope your Young Women enjoy it as much as they did!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog!
Remember, all of my files are for noncommercial personal or Church use only!
Please do not share them in any way! Send your friends here to download their own.
You can download my 2012 Personal Progress Calendar: Blank Goal Pages file here.
Don’t forget to “like” Hang a Ribbon on the Moon on Facebook and subscribe to this blog for instant access to new posts and projects!