Today, I have the second installment of my 2017 Mutual Theme calendars!
At the end of this post, you can download the VERTICAL version of these calendars. You can find the horizontal-format calendars here.
NOTE: The font size in the original editable PDFs was way to small. I’ve corrected this issue and fixed the files. Please re-download the calendars. Thanks for your patience!
I’ve created these calendars as editable PDF files and included JPEGS in the download as well. Each calendar features my “Ask of God, Ask in Faith” logo. Plus, I’ve included two bonus year-at-a-glance 2017 & 2018 calendar pages.
Don’t forget to check out my coordinating 2017 Mutual Theme printables:
- 2017 Mutual Theme Calendars [Horizontal] (Free download)
- 2017 Mutual Theme Photo Posters (Free download)
- 2017 Mutual Theme Scripture Posters (black & white versions) in my Etsy Shop
- 2017 Mutual Theme Scripture Logo T-shirt vector file in my Etsy Shop
- 2017 Mutual Theme Marker Logos (Free download)
- 2017 Mutual Theme Announcement Poster (Free download)
- 2017 Mutual Theme Circle Logos (Free download)
- 2017 Mutual Theme Double-Exposure Posters (in my Etsy Shop)
- 2017 Mutual Theme Logos & Posters: Spanish (Free download)
Don’t miss an upcoming post or project! Follow this blog via email (link in the right-hand column).
In addition to today’s VERTICAL FORMAT full-year calendar PDF, I’ve included INDIVIDUAL MONTH EDITABLE PDF files so you can email/share them with your girls, parents and leaders! They will need to have the most recent version of Adobe Reader to be able to view your edits in the PDF files.
And, as a bonus, I’ve included full-page year-at-a-glance 2017 and 2018 calendars.Here’s what the 2017 year-at-a-glance looks like:
These calendars are so easy to use! The editable PDF file has text fields for each day of every month PLUS editable text fields for additional announcements, notes and more. Adding your own information to the editable PDF file is so fast and requires very little technical know-how. Here’s how:
- Open the editable PDF file in Adobe Reader. (If you don’t already have this free program installed, download it here.)
- Click on the text field you want to edit.
- Type in your information. (Fonts, font sizes, font color and alignment are already selected for you and cannot be changed. If you want to indent something, you can’t use the TAB key – use the space bar instead. If you want to select your own fonts, you can open the JPEG files in Word or similar program and place/format your own text boxes.)
- Save and Print/Email!
Quick and easy!
If you want to customize these calendars even further, I’ve included in the download JPEG files of each month, the cover, and the year-at-a-glance calendars for you to edit in your own word-processing or photo-editing software.
Use these calendars to help your girls keep abreast of activities, birthdays and goals. Put a calendar on your YW bulletin board, hand them out or email them to parents or include them in a Stake YW newsletter. Or, use them to keep your own family life organized!
Please DO NOT SHARE my files! Send your friends here to download their own copies.
All of my files are for noncommercial personal or Church use only.
You will need to UNZIP the download before you can access the files.