Many readers have requested that I update my 2013 YW Newsletter Template for the ucpoming year–and here it is!
Find a more newsletter templates in my Etsy Shop!
With this 2014 YW Newsletter Template PDF, you can build a newsletter or announcement sheet for your girls in just minutes. I’ve done all the designing, all you need to do is enter your ward/stake name and fill in the text titles and text.
My newsletter template features a fun retro feel and the 2014 Mutual Theme. Plus, it provides you with a place to enter your ward/stake name and four areas to customize, each one with a title space and area for entering your own text. And, because it is saveable, you can easily make changes and updates as needed.
Here are some ideas for each of the four sections: announcements, birthdays, Personal Progress, congratulations, welcome, calendar, Sunday lesson topics, reminders, spotlights and activites. Here is a sample newsletter to give you an idea of what it will look like:
In the download (link at the end of this post), I’ve included an editable, saveable PDF file of the the template–simply add your info in Adobe Reader–PLUS a high-quality JPEG file, which you can customize in Word, Photoshop, Photoshop Elements or other software. You can download Adobe Reader for free here. NOTE: I highly recommend you UNCHECK the “Yes, Install McAfee Security Scan Plus” box before downl0ading.
Here’s how to use the editable, saveable PDF newsletter template:
- Download my template file (link at the end of this post).
- Unzip the downloaded file.
- Open Adobe Reader. If you don’t have this program, download it here and install it.
- Select File>Open.
- Navigate to the unzipped newsletter file on your computer. Click Open.
- The newsletter template is on page 2 of the file. Page down and fill in the text boxes provided. There is a text box at the top for your ward/stake name. In addition, there are four areas for titles and text. Fonts are preselected for you and will size automatically.
- Enter your text. NOTE: If you want to indent something in the text, DO NOT use the TAB key. Instead, use the SPACE BAR.
- Save and print page 2 of the file.
Download my 2014 YW Newsletter Template Here.
You will need to UNZIP the download before you can access the files.
Remember, all of my files are for noncommercial personal or Church use only.
Please DO NOT SHARE MY FILES in any way!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog!