I’ve got another 2012 Mutual Theme custom fabric for you! My Arise and Shine Forth custom fabric pillow fronts were so popular that I’ve got another Arise and Shine Forth fabric print available in my Spoonflower shop.
This time, I’ve created an all-over chandelier print featuring the 2012 theme on a pretty pink damask background. Use this fabric to make this year memorable for all of your girls! Why not use this fabric to:
- Sew bandanas for girls camp
- Give your girls a quilt square (Read “A Patchwork of Progress” in the April 2012 New Era)
- Sew pillow cases as a class activity (Free pillowcase pattern, all one fabric) (Free pillowcase pattern, three fabrics)
- Make the Bishopric custom ties for Youth Conference (find a free pattern here)
- Construct prayer pillows, tote bags or scripture bags for gifts
- Make Personal Progress book covers (as seen on the Chocolate on my Cranium blog)
Spoonflower fabrics are fabulous! They’re just like the printed fabrics you get at the store: colorfast and high-quality. Ordering is easy and they have great customer service as well. Read my previous post on mini pillows for more Spoonflower details.
I’d love to see what you do with my fabrics! Drop me a line–click Contact above to send me an email!