I’ve got another free download for you today: Be the Light Temple Recommend Holders. This project coordinates with my Be the Light printables available in my Etsy Shop. And in celebration of the grand opening of my shop, I’ve got some great prizes for you to win, too!
Don’t miss a post or project. Subscribe via email to this blog (link in the right-hand column).
Check out these other posts in this series:
- Girls Camp Scrapbook Paper Pendants Craft
- FREE Be the Light Sample Pack (poster, clip art, pendant prints, 2016 Mutual Theme prints, coupon codes.
- FREE Be the Light Notebooks [Contest + Coupon Codes]
- FREE Be the Light Photo Poster + YWIE Ideas
- FREE Be the Light Personal Progress Value Posters (8×10)
- FREE Be the Light 2017 Mutual Theme Cards & Poster
Grand Opening Contest
Here’s what you could win:
- A $25 gift card to LillyD’s (one winner)
- The Entire Be the Light Collection from my Etsy Shop (one winner)
- A Wolf zPal (one winner)
- A Fox zPal (one winner)
- Three-month subscription to Simple Scrapper (one winner)
- 25% off in my Etsy Shop (five winners)
- 50% off my Etsy Shop (three winners)
You can enter to win here.
You can enter ONCE A DAY to win! (However, duplicate same-day entries will be disqualified.) Contest ends July 15, 2016 and winners will be notified by email.
Also included in today’s download are some coupon codes for you, too! You’ll get:
- 10% Off Coupon Code for purchases in my Etsy Shop
- $5 Off Coupon Code for purchase of wolf or fox zPalz (my 13-year-old daughter’s product design and business idea)
My friend, Jennifer Wilson, has generously donated a prize to my grand opening contest: a three-month membership (worth $36) to her fabulous website, Simple Scrapper.
I love working with Jennifer at Simple Scrapper as customer service manger and graphic designer for her monthly magazine, Spark. At Simple Scrapper, you’ll find a supportive, encouraging community of scrapbookers and each month members get sketches, Spark magazine and more.
Be the Light Temple Recommend Holders
And, now for today’s project (download link at the end of this post)! I am excited to give to you two versions of these temple recommend holders: and editable version with space for a scripture/theme and name, and one with the 2016 Mutual Theme which has space for a custom name.
Use these to help your youth keep track of their temple recommends, which they can slip into the fold inside the holder. If you attach a lanyard, they can wear it to the temple with them.
These temple recommend holders make great handouts for a temple trip, a temple-themed activity, YWIE, New Beginnings or Youth Conference. You could also use them as birthday/Christmas gifts, too.And, customizing them is so easy! Just open the PDF file in Adobe Reader and type in your text! You can get Adobe Reader for free here, if you don’t already have it.
Putting together this project is a breeze. Here’s how:
- Open the editable PDF file of your choice in Adobe Reader (get this free program here).
- Add your text in the text boxes. Font, orientation, size and text color cannot be altered.
- Save and print on your printer’s highest-quality setting. You will probably want to print on plain paper so it is not too thick to slip into the badge holder when combined with a temple recommend.
- Cut and fold.
- Slip into 2 1/2″ x 3 5/8″ or bigger vertical badge holder. You can find these at your local office supply store or on Amazon.
And, don’t forget to check out all my Be the Light coordinates available in my Etsy shop, too! Including this Be the Light Girls Camp Mega Pack:
The Girls Camp Mega Pack comes in a customized version, too.
All of my downloads are for noncommercial personal or Church use only.
Please don’t share my downloads. Send your friends here to download their own.
You will need to UNZIP the download before you can access the files.
I’ve got more in store for you during my Etsy Shop Grand Opening Celebration, so don’t miss the next several posts! Don’t forget to enter the contest, and if you haven’t already, please subscribe via email to this blog (link in the right-hand column) and follow on Facebook!