Yes! They’re here! Introducing my much-requested 2014 Come Unto Christ candy-bar wrappers! These retro-inspired candy-bar wrappers fit the “giant” (6.8-ounce) Hershey’s/Symphony-sized candy bars. (Later this week I will be posting candy-bar wrappers for the standard 1.55-ounce Hershey’s bars.)
This year, I created 2014 Mutual Theme 6.8-ounce candy-bar wrappers for BOTH Young Women and Young Men! (In previous years, I’ve only done a 6.8-ounce version for YW.) The YW wrapper features my YW Nutrition Facts box full of Personal Progress values and more. The YM wrapper has a YM Nutrition Facts box based on the Duty to God program. [NOTE: If you want to use the smaller, 1.55-ounce Hershey’s bars, you can find my 2014 Come Unto Christ candy-bar labels for them here.]
Both wrappers feature the FULL 2014 Mutual Theme on the back.
Here’s how to use these candy-bar wrappers:
- Download the files (link below).
- Unzip the download.
- Open up the PDF file in Adobe Reader or open up one of the JPEG images in your software.
- Print desired candy-bar wrapper. Use your printer’s highest-quality setting for best results.
- Cut out wrapper.
- I like to pre-wrap the candy bars in brown tissue paper so the ends have a nice, finished look, but you do not need to do this step.
- Tape the bottom edge of the wrapper to the back side of candy bar, positioning it so that “Moroni 10:32” is on the edge of the candy bar.
- Apply glue to the back of the top side of the candy bar wrapper.
- Fold over and glue.
These wrappers make great YW/YM birthday or Christmas gifts, Girl’s Camp pillow treats, Personal Progress/Duty to God incentives, Youth Conference/New Beginnings/YWIE favors, or as prizes/handouts at Mutual activities.
You can download my 2014 Mutual Theme YW/YM Candy Bar Wrappers here.
You will need to UNZIP the download before you can access the files.
Remember, DO NOT share my files in any way.
All of my files are for noncommercial personal or Church use ONLY.
Thanks and ENJOY!