Introducing my latest addition to the Lively Booms Collection: Editable Two-Page Relief Society Newsletter Templates!
Featuring my hand-drawn artwork, each of these easy-to-use templates makes sharing news and announcements with the sisters in your ward or stake fast and fun!
Today, I’ve got a year’s worth of Relief Society newsletter templates in my Etsy shop, each of the twelve monthly two-pagers with unique artwork, PLUS a free sample and a 20% OFF coupon for you to download right here! (You can use the sample for any month. Scroll to the bottom of this post for the download link for the coupon and sample.)
NOTE: Check out my other Lively Blooms collection designs:
- Lively Blooms Ministering Pack (Includes 12 animated text messages, 12 image text messages, 12 note cards, 12 gift tags, and one idea sheet).
- Lively Blooms Ministering Freebie (Includes 4 animated text messages, 4 image text messages, 4 note cards, 6 gift tags, and one idea sheet). FREE DOWNLOAD
- Lively Blooms Young Women 12-Month Newsletter Pack (Includes 12 unique two-page newsletters in editable PDF format).
- Lively Blooms Young Women Newsletter Template Sample (Use for ANY month and ANY year). FREE DOWNLOAD
12 Month Relief Society Newsletter Templates Pack
With the new two-hour Sunday schedule, keeping connected with the sisters in Relief Society is even more important. My full year’s worth of cheerful newsletter templates to can help!
The playful graphics on each page and bright sidebar colors add energy to your monthly messages. And because these are two-pagers, there’s plenty of space for all of your announcements and information. Print/copy back-to-back and hand out or email these two-page newsletters to your sisters each month.
Easily add text, such as a presidency message, ministering tips, get-to-know-you, activity details, contact information, birthdays and calendaring lists to the text boxes in the template using the free program, Adobe Reader (download here).
- Download and install Adobe Reader. You MUST use this free program for these PDF files. Get it here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/. If you already have Adobe Reader, make sure you have the most recent version.
- Open Adobe Reader.
Open the editable PDF (FILE>OPEN). Navigate to the location of the desired file and click OPEN.
- Click in one of the blue editable text boxes and type in your information. NOTE: You cannot change the font, type size, color or alignment of the text.
- Once you’ve added your text, save the file (FILE>SAVE).
- Print using your printer’s highest-quality settings (FILE>PRINT).
- If sharing your editable PDF electronically with others, they will need to use the latest version of the Adobe Reader app (in the app store or downloaded) to view your information.
Each two-page monthly newsletter template is different, with unique artwork on the tail of the “y” in “Relief Society,” and in the colored sidebar of each page. Here’s a peek at each of the twelve months:
The thing I love about these templates is the fully editable calendar on the second page. Because you can change the numbers in the date boxes, you can use these newsletters for any year, not just the current one, unlike many other newsletter templates out there. That makes this huge pack a great value!
Want to grab these newsletter templates? Before you pop on over to my Etsy shop, download the free sample below, which includes a 20% OFF coupon! And, don’t forget to check out all of my Lively Blooms items!
Free Relief Society Newsletter Template Sample
And now, for the coupon and free sample! This two-page newsletter template is really more than a sample because it can be used for any month and any year. There are text boxes for the month name as well as for the numbers in the calendar date boxes. Use Adobe Reader to add text to each of the 17 text boxes and calendar number & text spaces.
Please DO NOT SHARE my files! Send your friends here to download their own copies. You MAY print, email or share electronically this template with those you serve provided the text fields are filled in and you are using it for your calling.
All of my files are for noncommercial personal or Church use only.
You will need to UNZIP the download before you can access the files.