A sweet reader, Nicki, contacted me with a request. Here’s what she wrote:
I have been scouring the internet looking for a YW advancement certificate that I can fill in. I was just hand writing the info in, but the Bishop wanted something a little fancier. Is that something that you can do?
With Nicki’s help (she scanned the certificates for me), I was able to create some editable PDF files of the standard Church YW certificates for Beehive, Mia Maid and Laurel advancement. Now, she can make some nice-looking certificates quickly and easily.
- Open the editable PDF in Adobe Reader (get this free program here if you don’t already have it).
- Enter the appropriate information in the text fields (young woman’s name, ward/branch, stake/district and date).
- Print on card stock or heavy paper. (I recommend using your printer’s highest-quality setting.)
- Trim the edges of the certificate with a paper cutter or scissors.
Text size, font and orientation are all preset for you in the editable PDF files and cannot be changed.
I’m so glad Nicki helped me make these certificates for you.
Please share them with any YW leaders they may help.
Like these certificates? Check out these related posts:
- Honor Bee Certificate
- Young Womanhood Recognition Certificate (Ward & Stake)
- YW Values Now: Values Certificates + Young Womanhood Recognition & Honor Bee Certificates