NOTE: A blog reader found some mistakes in the interactive PDF in July and October. I’ve fixed them for you and the download has been updated. Thanks!
As requested, I’ve made a 2013 Young Women/Young Men Mutual Theme calendar for you. Featuring calendar pages for January 2013 through December 2013, each month includes this year’s Mutual theme and a sidebar space for you to add notes and additional information. Plus, I’ve added a special bonus for you: I’ve improved this calendar from last year’s version by taking a bit of extra time to make it easy for you to edit!
Yes, now you can quickly and easily add your own events and notes to my calendar pages! Simply open up the interactive PDF 2013 calendar file with Adobe Reader, a program already loaded on most computers, and add your information. Each day on every month has an editable text box–just type in your activities, birthdays and events on the correct date. I’ve also added a sidebar to every month. It also features an editable text box: add monthly Personal Progress values, scriptures, activity details, announcements, YW spotlights and more!
(If you don’t have Adobe Reader, download it for free here. I recommend you UNCHECK the Yes, install McAfee Security Scan Plus – optional box before downloading.)
Here’s how to edit a calendar page:
- Open Adobe Reader.
- Select File>Open from the menu bar.
- Navigate to the hrotm_2013 calendar.pdf file and select Open.
- Use the navigation bar on the right-hand side and page to the month you want to edit.
- Move the cursor to the day or sidebar you want to edit. Click.
- Type in your information.
- Add all information for the month, repeating steps 5 and 6 as needed.
- Print the page by clicking on the printer icon in the menu bar.
- To print just one page of the PDF file, click on the Pages radio button in the Print Range box.
- Enter in the page number of the calendar month page you want to print.
- Enter the number of copies you want to print.
- You may need to click on Properties and edit your printer settings to Landscape and adjust for print quality and color.
- Click OK to print.
- Repeat steps 4-13 for each month.
NOTE: The changes and additions you make to an interactive PDF CAN NOT BE SAVED. This means you must print your pages BEFORE you close the document in Adobe Reader. This is a limitation of Adobe Reader. I recommend you edit a month at a time and them print each one as you go. In addition, please note that the light-blue text fields you see when viewing the PDF in Adobe Reader will not print–just the text you enter into those boxes will be printed.
UPDATE 1/14/13: I think Adobe Reader now allows you to save your additions and I made some changes to the calendar file so you can! Make sure you have the most current version of Adobe Reader installed and re-download the calendar if you got it before 1/14/13.
You can also use these calendars in other programs such as Word, Photoshop, Photoshop Elements or other software. I’ve included high-quality .jpeg files of each month in the download to make this easy. You can re-size and enhance each month as you desire using the .jpegs in your software.
These calendars are great for class presidencies, YW/YM advisors and presidencies, ward and stake leaders, newsletters or to give to your girls or young men as gifts.
Download my 2013 YW/YM Mutual Theme Calendars here.
Remember, PLEASE DO NOT SHARE my files in any way. Please direct your friends, blog readers, etc., here to download their own copies. Please help me keep my projects free for you
All files are for non-commercial personal or Church use only.
You will need to unzip the download before you can access the files.
Don’t miss a project or download! (I have some great things coming! ) Follow Hang a Ribbon on the Moon by email (in the right-hand column) or like on Facebook.